Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Moving? Our Customer explains Fumigation Options

“Hello, I have a fairly light bedbug infestation that has returned after 4 months of being bed-bug free. I am moving soon cross-country, and I want to make sure all my belongings are treated beforehand. I wanted to get a general sense of the price for treatment for a 16' moving truck packed to 70% capacity. I am considering either having the moving truck covered with a tarp and treated, or unloading into a vault, so I would love to get prices for both options, as well as recommendations.” Email from Ms. K (Kathleen) to Suburban Exterminating.


Suburban Exterminating helped Ms. K to 
get rid of bed bugs.
Can we help you, too?



Don't worry - this is NOT Ms. K's stuff! These moving trucks were filled with bug infested carpets. Suburban Exterminating is preparing these trucks for fumigation, too!  To find out more....

No comments:

Post a Comment