Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day: Bee Cause

Growing up on Long Island, insects and bees have always been a fascination to me. In fact, my family has a long history of providing businesses and residents with treatment advice for insects.We are experts on the life cycles of insects and their interaction with the environment. While looking for effective and sensitive approaches to the environment, I discovered that Honey Bees are now facing many problems. In fact, 30 percent of all domestic honey bee hives were lost during the winter of 2006–2007. Honey Bees are a farmer’s vital tool for pollination. 

I’m Craig, the family apiarist or bee keeper. I feel that it is my obligation to support these amazing creatures, to save and protect as many Honey Bee colonies in all the situations that I come across.   Many times, the educated consumer is my best advocate to help us protect Honey Bees from future losses.

Find out more on LongIslandHoneyBees.com

“If you would win a man to your cause, first convince him that you are his sincere friend. Therein is a drop of honey that catches his heart.”
Abe Lincoln





No comments:

Post a Comment